· 32 Channels
· Internally Mounted GPS
· Internal 3 Axis G Meter
· 512MB microSD Memory Card
· Programmable Shift Lights
· Programmable Warning Lights
With On Screen Warning
· 24 Programmable Sensor Inputs
On 4 Pages
· Programmable 5 Character
|· Gear Indicator
· Predictive Lap Time
· Prop Slip and Prop Speed for Boats
· Power/Ground/Engine RPM/
External Programming Buttons Harness
· Speed, Lap Time, Lap No. From GPS
· Downloaded Data Provides Track Mapping, Segment Times, Data Reports
· Includes DatalinkII Data Analysis · Software and Installation Manual
· Metric / Imperial Configurable
Up to 100 samples per second
Micro SD memory card
Recording time depends on number of channels monitored and sample rates
The IQ3 dash represents an entirely new concept in data logging dashes. By placing the 32 channel data logger, Micro SD memory card, GPS board and 3 axis G meter inside the dash, every feature of the data system is now located in one central location.
And, when that 32 channel data logger is one of Racepak’s exclusive smart sensor type, that means that only one small cable will transmit the data from all the sensors to the rear of the dash.
So, for the customer, this means:
- No external data logger necessary
- No bulky, heavy sensor wiring harness
- No beacon transmitter or receiver necessary for lap time data
- No wheel speed sensor necessary. GPS provides speed and track mapping
The IQ3 data logger dash is designed to be a complete data center. Contained inside the fully programmable dash is a 32 channel data logger, 512 MB memory card, GPS board and 3 axis G meter. The programmable shift lights are protected from sunlight by a molded shield above the lights, while the low glare LCD display is well recessed in the housing in order to provide viewing in all light conditions.
The rear of the dash contains the connectors for the external GPS antenna, Vnet sensor cable and the Power / Ground / Engine RPM / External Programming Button harness. All sensors transmit their data through a single cable (Vnet) which is routed to the rear of the dash. This eliminates the need for a sensor harness, greatly reducing installation time, complexity and overall weight.
All data is stored in a MicroSD memory card, located in the front of the dash between the programmable shift lights. This design insures easy access to the memory card for data download.
Our boat customers will appreciate the ability to display prop slip and prop speed, providing valuable information when performing prop testing.